About “The Festival of the Girl” Curiosity Box
Each Box includes:
- Rubber band race car: build-it, race it and then tinker with it to improve performance.
- Bio packaging: Thanks to our hero David Attenborough, awareness of plastic pollution has become global. But what can you and I do about it? Is switching to biodegradable materials enough? This activity tests the degradability of some common materials.
- Cipher Wheel: Crack the coded message using a cipher decoder
- Survival of the Biscuit: People love to dunk a biscuit in their tea or hot chocolate, but what makes a biscuit perfect for dunking? Test different recipes to find the ultimate dunkable biscuit!
- Springy waves: Explore the science of sound and recreate some iconic Star Wars sound effects!
- Cool comet fizzers: They trail sparkling light across the sky, but close up comets are fizzing balls of ice and dirt. Make your own comets that fizz and sparkle.
We have never used single-use plastic packaging (and are working with suppliers to try and stop them doing it too!)
We invent and make all our Boxes in Oxford