Our planet is amazing and there’s so much we can do to learn how to look after it. Children are keen to save the planet and this box is a great way to explore the science behind this complex global challenge. The Amazing Earth Box includes:
- The Greenhouse Effect: Explore the science behind the greenhouse effect with an activity that compares what happens when plants are grown in a greenhouse compared to being on a windowsill.
- Amazing Anemometer: Sustainable energy is what we all need! This activity explores the power of wind and how we might harness it to help reduce fossil fuel consumption.
- Acidic Oceans: Oceans and sea life are changing. This activity looks at these changes and how CO2 is impacting our oceans.
- Biodegradable packaging: Thanks to our hero David Attenborough, awareness of plastic pollution has become global. But what can you and I do about it? Is switching to biodegradable materials enough? This activity tests the degradability of some common materials.
- PLUS a collectable CO2 Molymod!